Ingredients: • 500g of pork fillet cut into strips 1 cm wide
• 250g of Savoy cabbage, roughly chopped or shredded
• 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
• A 2 cm piece of root ginger, grated
• 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
• 300ml of hot vegetable stock
• 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
• 125g of frozen peas
• 250-300g of noodles
• 2 tablespoons of fresh coriander, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat and then add the pork.
2. Stir-fry for four minutes until cooked.
3. Stir in the ginger and garlic and fry for a further two minutes.
4. Add the cabbage and stir-fry with the pork for a minuteor so until it is
5. Pour over the stock and the soy sauce.
6. Add the peas and the noodles and stir well.
7. Bring to the boil and then simmer for five minutes until the peas are
just cooked and the cabbage is still a little crunchy.
8. Stir in the coriander and serve.