• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 onion sliced
• 2 pieces of beef fillet about 175g in weight each
• 250g of open flat mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
• 1 teaspoon of tomato puree
• 125 ml of beef stock
• 1 small carton of Greek yoghurt
1. Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole dish and fry the onion until soft.
2. Meanwhile slice the beef fillet across the grain and then flatten out slightly
with a rolling pin. Season with a little salt and lots of black pepper.
3. Add the meat to the casserole and fry lightly for a couple of minutes.
4. Add the mushrooms and fry until they begin to darken.
5. Stir in the tomato puree and then add the hot beef stock.
6. Bring to the boil and then simmer, covered, for ten minutes.
7. Take the casserole off the heat and then stir in the yoghurt and serve immediately.