Steak with Grilled Vegetables - By with Fionnuala Murphy
You will need:
• 2 steaks, rump, sirloin or fillet
• 1-2 courgettes, cut into thick slices
• 1-2 green and red peppers, deseeded and cut into thick slices
• 1 red onion, peeled and cut into thick slices
• 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
• Salt and black pepper
• 1 tablespoon of Balsamic vinegar
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
How to cook it:
1. Heat a grill pan until very hot.
2. Place the steaks in a shallow dish.
3. Place the chopped vegetables in a bowl.
4. Mix together the oil, salt, black pepper and Balsamic vinegar.
5. Pour half the mixture over the steaks and the remainder over the vegetables.
6. Add the steaks to the heated grill pan and then the vegetables.
7. Cook for around 4-8 minutes or until the steaks are done to your liking.