1. Preheat over to 350f/180c
2. Trim and cut the rhubarb into 3" pieces. Place on a roasting pan, sprinkle
with sugar and roast for for ten minutes.
3. Before the rhubarb cools, sprinkle with the ginger and mix well.
4. Place the rhubabr in an oven proof dish approximately 1 1/4" deep.
5. Using the tynes (prongs) of a fork, rub the butter into the flour and sugar
to form a crumbly misture.
6. Sprinkle mixture over the rhubarb and bake 35-40 minutes or until the crumble
is golden brown.
7. Allow to cool and serve with custard.