• 3 tablespoons butter
• 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
• 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
• 2 cups strawberries, rinsed, hulled, and quartered
• 3 tablespoons grated semi-sweet chocolate
• 1/4 cup crumbled Oreo cookies
• Vanilla ice cream, pound cake, or angel food cake
In a medium skillet, melt butter until bubbly. Add walnuts and cook until nuts begin to color, 1 to 2 minutes. Add brown sugar and stir for 20 to 30
seconds. Remove pan from heat. Add strawberries and chocolate. Quickly stir
to coat berries and melt chocolate.
To serve, spoon the strawberries over vanilla ice cream, pound cake, or
angel food cake. Sprinkle with cooky crumbs.