1. The Progressive Democrats.
2. He was Michael Collins’ first Commissioner of the Garda Siochana.
3. Newgrange, Giant’s Causeway, Skellig Michael.
4. Dublin City Council
5. (a) Rossnowlagh; (b) Urlingford; (c) Ballybunion.
6. (a) Ennis; (b) Enniskillen; (c) Letterkenny; (d) Mullingar; (e) Dungarvan
7. By common consent, they were the first showband.
8. He was a civil servant in Dublin when he wrote Dracula.
9. The common lizard and the slow worm.
10. “Worth seeing yes; but not worth going to see.”
Click here for to back to Quiz