1. Which is the oldest university in Ireland?
2. What do the capital cities Dublin, London and Lisbon share with
each other and no others?
3. What are Cúige Mumham, Cúige Laighean, Cúige Uladh, Cúige
4. Where is the Dr Hyde GAA Park?
5. Who wrote The Tinker’s Wedding?
6. Corkman Gerald Slevin was awarded membership of the prestigious
Académie Internationale d’Héraldique, the only Irishman ever receive the
honour. What did he do to deserve it?
7. What was the name of the musical based on Shaw’s play Pygmalion?
8. The words ‘fulacht fia’ are often seen on Ordnance Survey maps of
Ireland. What do the words denote?
9. Scalteen is another name for what?
10. What Irish traditional dance is written in a 9/8 time signature?
Click here for answers