|1. Which is the only town in Ireland with a Z in its name?
2. What links Ruth Rendell, the Slobs, Loch Garman?
3. Which county is bounded by Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary and Waterford
and the sea?
4. Which Irish county is mentioned in the Frank Sinatra song Around The
5. What is a motte and bailey?
6. Who was “Lord of Bell’s Hill in the county of Down”?
7. Who wrote The Deserted Village?
8. Garret, Charlie, Garret, Charlie — then who?
9. Hugh O’Neill, Earl of Tyrone, and Rory O'Donnell, Earl of Tirconnell
left Ireland in 1607. What has their departure become known as?
10. What was the industrial action, guided by Jim Larkin in Dublin 1913,
Click here for answers