1. Which Irish American ballad was sung by Bing Crosby in Going My Way
2. In which African country is St. Patrick a national saint?
3. What society did Edmund Rice establish?
4. She was born in Aldershot and was the love of WB Yeats' life - who?
5. Chaim Herzog, born in Belfast and educated in Dublin, became president
of which country?
6. In which town was Count John McCormack born?
7. Mellifont Abbey in Co. Louth was the first abbey of which order in
8. Who said: "I reckon no man is thoroughly miserable unless he be condemned
to live in Ireland" - Ian Paisley, Van Morrison, Jonathan Swift, Brian Kerr,
James Joyce or Brendan Behan?
9. How are the following places known in English: (a) Cill Iníon Léinín;
(b) Baile an Mhistéalaigh; (c) Sráid an Mhuilinn?
10. In which counties are the following: (a) Bellaghy; (b) Delvin; (c)
Click here for answers