1. Which Irish bands were named after (a) a James Joyce story; (b) a
character in a Beano comic?
2. Which country did a Morrison visa allow you to work in?
3. What is Muir Éireann?
4. Which is the fourth largest party in the British House of Commons?
5. Who are Ireland’s three Booker Prize winners?
6. Who wrote the original story of The Quiet Man?
7. Which Dubliner lived at No. 1 London?
8. It began in 1936 with a de Havilland Dragon and a full load of five
9. The Orchard County. Which one?
10. The Clancy Brothers — Paddy, Liam and who?
Click here for answers