1. Because Trinity College Dublin is a ‘deposit library’ what is it
legally entitled to?
2. How are the following known in English: (a) Garbhach; (b) Cill Dara;
(c) An tSnaidhm?
3. In which county is Spancelhill?
4. “And so I pray one day to see our fetters rent in twain /And Ireland
long a province be...” What?
5. What river flows through Portadown?
6. Is Galway Ireland’s largest, second largest or third largest county?
7. Who wrote (a) An Old Woman of the Roads; (b) The Deserted Village?
8. Which of the Six Counties have a seaboard?
9. Gloria had a hit in the Irish charts for 90 weeks with which song?
10. Which radio station was founded by an Irishman and named after a
member of the Kennedy family?
Click here for answers