1. In which language is the Book of Kells?
2. What does CORI stand for?
3. Which writer was born John Whelan in Cork city in 1900?
4. In which park is Áras an Uachtaráin, the President’s residence,
5. Cathleen Ní Houlihan is the traditional name for what?
6. What is a caubeen?
7. What is Bord na gCon?
8. The ‘bos’ is which part of a hurley stick?
9. The Irish dipper is a distinct Irish species — what is it?
10. What was withdrawn from circulation in the Irish Republic on
February 9, 2002?
Click here for answers