1. Bob Geldof, Ronnie Delany, U2, Mother Theresa, Bill Clinton, Mikhail
Gorbachev and Burmese activist Aung San Suu Kyi all share which honour?
2. Which of these positions does Catherine Byrne hold: (a) Deputy
President of the Irish Republic; (b) Chief Commissioner of the Garda
Siochana; (c) Lord Mayor of Dublin?
3. Youghal, Co Cork was transformed into New Bedford, Massachusetts by
John Huston to create which film based on Herman Melville’s classic
4. Irishwoman Mary Kelly was the last murder victim of whom?
5. In which month is the festival of Lughnasa?
6. The Peep O’Day Boys became which organisation?
7. St. Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland, and (a) which other
country; (b) the fishermen of which other country?
8. Dublin-born Sir Charles Downing gave his name to what?
9. Kitty O’Shea was the love of which Irish leader?
10. Arthur Guinness was from which county?.
Click here for answers