1. On which river does Kilkenny stand?
2. How was Richard Fitzgilbert de Clare (or Clere) better known?
3. Which province has most counties?
4. How is Co. Dublin currently divided?
5. What post in sport does Sean Kelly hold in Ireland?
6. It’s Ceannt in Galway, MacBride in Drogheda, Connolly in Dublin, and
Kent in Cork. What?
7. Who did Joseph Plunkett marry before being executed in 1916?
8. Where is Stáit Aontaithe?
9. Who wrote Krapp’s Last Tape, currently playing in Dublin and
featuring John Hurt?
10. If you saw the letters ‘HE’ after an entry in an English dictionary,
what would be indicated?.
Click here for answers