1. How was Constance Gore-Booth better known?
2. Who played Remington Steele in the TV series?
3. Which county is wedged between Donegal and Sligo?
4. What is the tip of the Inishowen Peninsula called?
5. What is Carlisle Bridge in Dublin now called?
6. The Irish name for this Irish mammal is ‘cat crainn’ or tree cat. How is it normally known in English?
7. What is the main distinguishing feature of the sundew plant, a commonly occurring plant in Irish bogland?
8. Rathcrogan was the ancient capital of which province?
9. The River Suck is a tributary of which river?
10. Who wrote the Booker prize winning novel The Sea?
Click here for answers