1. HB Ice Cream - what do the letters stand for?
2. What is the plural of Tánaiste?
3. What connection has the MP for Neath with Ireland?
4. When was the Millennium Spike erected in O’Connell Street, Dublin?
5. Who wrote the ballad Spanish Lady?
6. Letterkenny, Co Donegal, lies on which river?
7. Michael O’Donovan was the real name of which writer?
8. What are the 2nd and 3rd smallest counties in size?
9. Where was Ireland’s first holiday camp opened?
10. What does ‘shan’or ‘shen’ mean in Irish place names, as in Shankill,
Shanslieve or Shenagolden?
Click here for answers