1. What was the name of the rock group led by Gavin Friday?
2. What’s the difference between a clochan and a clachan?
3. What is a spalpeen?
4. In 1932 Amelia Earhart, the first woman to fly the Atlantic, landed outside
which Irish city?
5. Which county won both senior football and hurling finals in 1990?
6. In Celtic mythology, who is king of the Otherworld, where the dead go?
7. How many times in a row did Vincent O’Brien win the British Grand National?
8. How many counties in the North of Ireland don’t have a border with the
9. What position doe Hugh Orde hold?
10. What instrument was Willie Clancy most associated with?
Click here for answers