1. William McGonagall, born of Irish parents in Scotland, is widely regarded as
the worst published poet of all time. However, his middle name suggests he was a
bit of a gem — what was it?
2. Phil Lynnot’s wife Caroline was the daughter of which British comedian?
3. Which award statuette was designed by Cedric Gibbons?
4. On which river is Ennis situated?
5. What is a bawn?
6. Who is Fianna Fáil TD for Dublin Central?
7. In which Dublin hotel was the Irish Constitution signed?
8. In which town did Michael Collins have his final drink before he was
9. “I close my eyes and picture...” What did Johnny Cash picture when he closed
10. This 1959 film about leprechauns starred Sean Connery and Jimmy O’Dea. What
was it called?
Click here for answers