1. In which lake is the Isle of Innisfree?
2. On a Claddagh ring what does the crown represent?
3. To whom is the U2 song Pride dedicated?
4. Where was the 1947 All-Ireland Football final held?
5. In which town was Phil Lynott born?
6. Proinsias de Rossa MEP, former leader of the Democratic Left party, recently
stated that Moses suffered from the same disability as he does. What?
7. Which famous Irish horse won the Epsom Derby of 1981?
8. Lord Offaly, son of Gerald Fitzgerald, was also known by what name?
9. Chester Beatty (after whom the Dublin library was named) and Jack Charlton
share which honour?
10. Which county was once called Tyrconnell?
Click here for answers