1. What are Dublin’s two canals called?
2. For which country does Leinster rugby player Felipe Contemponi play?
3. What is the second longest river in Ireland?
4. The bird Garrulus glandarius hibernicus is unique to Ireland. How is it
5. Which city was the headquarters of the Earls of Ormond?
6. What does the word ‘mullach’ or ‘mullagh’ mean in place names?
7. Apart from the Book of Kells, which other illuminated book is held in Trinity
8. In which county is Wellington Bridge?
9. How many new super counties will there be in the new boundaries drawn up in
the North of Ireland?
10. What was a ‘tuath’ in Gaelic Ireland?
Click here for answers