1. In 1725 Arthur Guinness was born where?
2. Who is TD for Dublin Central?
3. With whom did Micheal Mac Liammoir open the Gate Theatre?
4. Who was head of the Irish government between January and April 1919?
5. In which county is the Rock of Dunamanse?
6. Who led the first Irish delegation to the General Assembly of the
United Nations in 1956?
7. Which city is overlooked by Cave Hill?
8. Who owns the K Club?
9. The ancient pagan festival of Imbolg took place on which day?
10. This Dublin writer wrote The Snake’s Pass (1890), The Jewel Of Seven
Stars (1903), and The Lair Of The White Worm (1911). But what was his
most famous novel?
Click here for answers