1. In which county was Charles Stewart Parnell born?
2. Who was president of Dáil Eireann in 1921?
3. What is the county town of Meath?
4. Which bird is Ireland’s largest breeding species?
5. Who was elected President of the League of Nations Assembly in 1938?
6. In 1915 Douglas Hyde was ousted by Eoin MacNeill in which
7. Who originally flew the Starry Plough?
8. In which religious order are members called numeraries, associates
9. Which party was David Ervine leader of?
10. Who wrote the poem An Irish Airman Foresees His Death?
Click here for answers