1. Martin O’Neill began his management career in England in a town with
a team nicknamed The Gingerbreads. Situated on the River Witham what’s
the name of the town?
2. Which couple lived at 7 Eccles Street, Dublin?
3. Which sport, believed to have been invented in Ireland, starts at the
4. Mitchell Reiss has been replaced by Paula Dobriansky in which job
related to Ireland?
5. “The great appear great because we are on our knees. Let us arise.”
These words appear on whose statue in O’Connell Street?
6. Which group of people is reckoned to have first arrived in Ireland in
7. Richard de Clare, 2nd Earl of Pembroke, arrived in Ireland in 1169.
How is he better known?
8. Niall Noigiallach (died around 455 AD) reputedly founded which
9. Who were the first two major Irish poets to write in English?
10. Who wrote Amongst Women?
Click here for answers