1. Gerry Conlon’s book Proved Innocent was made into which film?
2. In which county is Brian Boru buried?
3. Whose biography is called The Time Of My Life?
4. Bertie Ahern is currently the fourth longest-serving leader in the EU.
Which country has the longest serving leader?
5. Letterkenny, Sligo, Galway, Limerick, Cork and Waterford are to be
linked by a new road. What’s it to be called?
6. New Zealand has four, China has five, Australia has six and the US
has 50. Ireland has none although James Connolly used one with seven for
his Citizen’s Army. What?
7. Which hospital is situated on Parnell Square West just at the end of
8. What was U2’s first British number one single?
9. A famous swimming point near Sandycove is named after a regiment
which used to be stationed there. What is the name?
10. What is Bulmer Hobson’s connection with the Irish national anthem?
Click here for answers