1. In 1791 Wolfe Tone set up which movement?
2. Which county’s name means place of thickets?
3. Which station, built in 1844, was the terminus for the Great Southern
& Western Railway?
4. Which two counties border Antrim?
5. What was the name of the newspaper founded by Thomas Davis in 1842?
6. Which province has a shield with three crowns as its symbol?
7. Donegal Point is in which county?
8. Who was the first 1916 leader to be executed?
9. How many players are there on a Camogie side?
10. How many reeds has a full set of uilleann pipes?
Click here for answers