1. Belfast is 02890, Cork is 021, Galway is 091. What is Dublin?
2. Patrick Heeney, Peadar Kearney, Liam
O’Rinn and Bulmer Hobson played what individual parts in the Irish
3. How are the following better known: (a) Paul Hewson; (b) Enya Ni
4. Urho Kekkhonen, president of Finland (25), Pandit Nehru, prime
minister of India (17), Helmut Kohl, chancellor of Germany (16), Eamon
de Valera (14) –– what’s the link?
5. This French composer married Irish Shakespearean actress Harriet
Constance Smithson Franz Liszt and Heinrich Heine were witnesses. Who
was the composer?
6. Who is Finance Minister in the North of Ireland?
7. What is the highest court in Ireland called?
8. Who had a hit with The Hucklebuck?
9. Irish pewter is an alloy of which two metals?
10. In which year was the ‘backdoor’ system introduced 1897, 1947 or
Click here for answers