1. Daphne du Maurier wrote a book about the Puxley family and used the name Hungry Hill for the title. But in which Irish county is Hungry Hill?
2. In which city is Reginald’s Tower?
3. Cork city has a bridge over the River Lee named after a hurler. Who?
4. Who founded the Progressive Democrats?
5. Mary O’Connor was the original what?
6. Which poem begins: “Sweet Auburn! Loveliest village of the plain...”
7. It was directed by Alan parker, and adapted from the Roddy Doyle book. What was the film?
8. The original band members were Tim Wheeler, Mark Hamilton and Rick McMurray from Downpatrick. Which band?
9. The first one went on sale in Dublin in 1947, costing 45s (£2.25). What?
10. What do the writer of I’ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (Thomas P Westendorf), manager of U2 Paul McGuinness and John McEnroe share?