1. In which Sheridan play does Captain Absolute appear?
2. Which novel by a Dublin civil servant was originally The Undead?
3. What were the first names of Tandy, Russell and Wolfe Tone, the
founders of the United Irishmen?
4. Which Belfast singer had hits with I’ll Come When You Call and
5. Charles Stewart Parnell withdrew from parliament in protest over
6. He was transferred from Derry for a record fee of £24,000 and is
still regarded as Manchester United’s greatest ever goalkeeper. Who?
7. Who wrote and performed the one-man play The Importance Of Being
Oscar in the Gaiety Theatre (1960)?
8. Seán MacBride, after failing for the second time to be re-elected to
Dáil Éireann, quit politics to become chairman of which international
9. He was born exactly 50 years ago at Ballymacoll, Co. Meath and is
regarded as the greatest steeplechaser ever. Who?
10. The remains of Sir Roger Casement were returned to Ireland in 1965.
Where were they re-interred? answers