1. What is the county town of Laois?
2. In which mountain range would you find Arderin, Baunreaghcong, Barna and Wolftrap
3. Queen’s County and King’s County - what are their modern county
4. “Oh then a mighty war did rage / ‘Twas woman to woman and man to
man / Shillelagh law did all engage / And a row and a ruction soon began.”
Where did this all take place?
5. Whose journies were detailed in Navigatio?
6. Who would be awarded the title Saoi?
7. What is a slane used to cut?
8. With which is instrument is Seamus Ennis associated?
9. What government department is An Bord Bia?
10. What type of hand-made material was Monaghan long associated with?
Click here for answers