1. The Dodder and the Poddle are tributaries of which river?
2. What are the four main ingredients of Guinness?
3. In which town is the Maritime Museum of Ireland?
4. Name three of Dublin’s four main theatres.
5. In which county is the Military Road, built by the British to flush out Irish
rebels of 1798 Rising?
6. Which two canals join the Shannon in the midlands?
7. Over which bay does Croagh Patrick look?
8. Trim Castle is situated on which river?
9. In which language was the Book of Kells written?
10. During which month is the Ould Lammas Fair in Ballycastle held?
Click here for answers