1. In Ireland, what type of landscape can be ‘raised’ or ‘blanket’?
2. What is a demesne?
3. Which county’s name means literally ‘fort of the foreigner’?
4. Who said: “When my country shall have taken her rightful place among the
nations of the earth, then, and not till then let my epitaph be written”?
5. Who would wear a Fáinne?
6. What does Fianna Fáil mean?
7. Which Belfast soccer team, now disbanded, won six Irish league championships
between 1936 -1941?
8. The name Vanessa was invented by which Irish writer?
9. Cumann na nGaedheal, the Centre Party, and the Army Comrades Association came
together to form what organisation in 1933?
10. The following Dioceses are in which Arch-Diocese: Ardagh and Clonmacnois,
Dromore, Derry and Clogher?
Click here for answers