1. Howth Station in the north and Bray Station in the south join what?
2. In which county is the K Club, where the 2006 Ryder Cup will be played?
3. “Through Arklow and Wicklow along the sea shore/We kept his brush in view
every yard of the way.” According to the song, who was being chased?
4. How many miles of coastline (to the nearest thousand) does Ireland have?
5. What is the governing body of football called in (a) the Republic of Ireland;
(b) Northern Ireland?
6. In what town is The Ould Lammas Fair held?
7. Where is Jameson whiskey made in Ireland?
8. Doyles on Watson’s Bay is reckoned to be the most famous seafood restaurant
in the world. In which city in which country is it situated?
9. In which two counties are the Slieve Bloom Mountains mostly situated?
10. St. Ciaran founded which monastic settlement on the banks of the Shannon?
Click here for answers