Termonfeckin

Formerly the seat and castle of the medieval and later Protestant primates of Armagh until 1656, this was the site of an early Irish monastery dedicated to Saint Feckin, only the high cross of which now stands in Saint Feckins churchyard within which is listed the Church of Ireland parish church to a design by Francis Johnston and built in 1792. At the south end of the village is the Roman Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception designed by William Hague and erected in 1883. Termonfeckin Castle is a 15th century tower house associated with the Brabazon family.

 Activities in Termonfeckin

Golf Courses
Seapoint Golf Club

Pitch And Put
Seapoint Pitch And Putt Club

 


 
 
 
 © IrishAbroad.com 2009