Ballinderry

Ulster's "Garden of Eden" comprises two hamlets near Lough Neagh and Portmore Lough. The area is covered with oak and apple trees and is a famous for its strong onions. The area is rich in old buildings particularly in the villages of Upper and Lower Ballinderry including the middle church with its exquisite interior and the Moravian church dating from 1750.

 


 
 
 
 © IrishAbroad.com 2009